1/15/09

Azure Ray_November



This has been in my ipod for ages...  I cannot remember who first told me about it, not even the name of the band when I heard it again today.

But slowly the memory re-discovered itself.  And so I hope for more.
 
Lyrics:

So I'm waiting for this test to end
So these lighter days can soon begin
I'll be alone but maybe more carefree
Like a kite that floats so effortlessly
I was afraid to be alone
Now I'm scared thats how I'd like to be
All these faces none the same
How can there be so many personalities
So many lifeless empty hands
So many hearts in great demand
And now my sorrow seems so far away
Until I'm taken by these bolts of pain
But I turn them off and tuck them away
'till these rainy days that make them stay
And then I'll cry so hard to these sad songs
And the words still ring, once here now gone

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger onegrid said...

感慨歌词。。

挂念你。

January 15, 2009 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger 光頭 said...

i love it!

January 15, 2009 at 10:15 PM  
Blogger eyesopen said...

我挺好,别担心,反正天寒地冻,除了写论文啥都干不了。一直提醒自己不能乱感慨。可是听到这个实在没忍住。
欢迎CS同学!我忽然想这歌会不会是你最早告诉我的啊。。

January 15, 2009 at 11:07 PM  
Blogger bsdz said...

Nice song~
Really like it;)

January 19, 2009 at 9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home