11/16/08

Complaint

I'm so tired
I can't sleep.

Totally freaked out by ppl living next door.  They just kept talking even after I knocked at the door and asked them to be quiet.

And it's already 3am.

And I came back to my bed and imagined myself shouting at them, throwing stuff at them, or totally disappearing from this place.

Finally they did become quiet.  But I still can't sleep.  I was staring at the ceiling, wondering whether someone has stolen my dreams.

I want my good dreams back.  I want to wake up in California.  I'm trying too hard to sleep well.

I'm so tired
I can't sleep.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

poor baby..
pat pat

you gotta do sth about it

November 16, 2008 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger skeeter said...

.....狡兔三窟,終於明白了。

hug!!!古人說,夢不是被偷走的,是被吃掉的。被甚麼吃掉的?一種饕餮。

November 16, 2008 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger skeeter said...

.....狡兔三窟,終於明白了。

hug!!!古人說,夢不是被偷走的,是被吃掉的。被甚麼吃掉的?一種饕餮。

November 16, 2008 at 3:36 PM  
Blogger eyesopen said...

夢貘。。
謝謝大家pat和hug⋯⋯

November 16, 2008 at 3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

我的问题刚好相反,我每天都无穷困,睡很多白天也无穷困……

anyway,strongly bless,睡不好觉很折磨人的,不过最好不要对自己心理暗示觉得自己真的有什么问题,否则就更麻烦了。。。

November 16, 2008 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

you should threaten them with filing a complaint to the landlord!

November 16, 2008 at 7:02 PM  
Blogger  said...

hug, 可以理解你那种心情。我觉得应该和neighbour好好谈谈一下,我的建议是把你的complaint如实地传达到,然后请他们下次开party或者要夜谈的话至少提前一天联系你商量好,或者他们可以找到一个地方不影响你睡觉的。我觉得如果都是大学的学生,这点道理应该能讲通,如果讲不通我们再想别的办法。拍拍兔子。。

November 17, 2008 at 2:01 AM  
Blogger  said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

November 17, 2008 at 2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home